In accordance with the IT law of 06/01/1978 (art. 27), you have the right to access and modify all of your personal information
The CNIL official number of CARACTERE sarl is : 1189391
Collection and Storage
You can browse the Site without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. However, once you give us your personal information, you are no longer anonymous to us.
If you choose to provide us with personal information, you expressly consent to us transferring that information to, and storing it on, servers located in France. As part of this process we may transfer your personal information to Caractere Sarl. The laws on holding personal data in France may be less stringent than the laws applicable to the United Kingdom, but we will transfer and store your information in a safe, confidential and secure environment.
We may collect and store the following personal information about you:
- email address, physical address, telephone number and other contact information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information, such as credit card or bank account details;
- postage, billing and other information you provide to purchase an item;
- computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, information and statistics on traffic to and from the Site (including the URL you just came from and the URL you go to next, whether they are URLs on the Site or not), advertising data, IP address, browser information and standard web log information.
Marketing by Third Parties
We don't sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to:
- our parent companies, subsidiaries and other companies within caractere sarl group to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts;
- our parent companies, subsidiaries, and other companies within the caractere Paris group of companies to provide joint services;
- service providers under contract who provide elements of our services, provide separate services that are complimentary to your use of the Site or otherwise help with our business operations (such as fraud investigations, bill collection, affiliate and rewards programmes and marketing activities);
- other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information, or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific service;
- law enforcement agencies, other governmental agencies or third parties in response to a request for information (such as a Section 29 (3) Data Protection Act 1998 form) relating to a criminal investigation, alleged illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you or any other buyer to legal liability. The personal information we disclose may include your name, city, county, telephone number, email address, listing history or anything else that we deem relevant;
The French law 78-17 of 16. january 1978 concerning information, files and liberty clearly express that any buyer has the right to access, change and cancel all personal informations given previously. This right can all so be done on line.